January 04, 2007

199

With the next installment of my blog, I will reach two hundred entries. This doesn't sound like much, but two hundred entries in twenty three months, this equates to about ten per month or one every three days. Wow, I never thought I'd have so much to say about any subject!

It's been a long road but the road that lies ahead is sure to be both longer and at times bumpier! Two years ago Mary and I were clueless and petrified. Now, well I'm not sure how to describe it? Content? At peace? Accepting? I'm not sure? As I've said before, it is what it is. We just go day to day, not too much worrying, not too much thinking far ahead.

My next meeting with the doctor, PSA test and Zometa treatment is Monday. Time is flying by!Perhaps it was the holidays, but it seems like it was just November! I still feel great, no changes in my health. We are praying for another drop in my PSA number.

No comments: