December 03, 2010

Just another day....

My day started with an email from a wonderful friend. With his permission I share it here: 
Bela read the FLHW card you sent.  Afterward we talked a little about FLHW.  She asked, "Papi, you remember when you came back from playing golf in Kansas and ask me to really pray for David"?  "Yes," I told her and I explained how the cancer appeared on your leg bone, how they radiated it making it go away, but how it would probably come back.  She said, "Daddy, I never stopped praying for him."
She got a long hug for that!
I'm not sure about you, but my eyes are welling up and this is the third or forth time I have read it. You wonder what gives me strength and provides me hope? I'm not sure there is anyway to make it clearer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had a last minute request to appear on an internet based sports talk station this morning at 11:30am. The station can be found at: www.sportsradiokc.com
They promised to provide a recording which I will post later.   

1 comment:

swatimittal@yahoo.com said...

Hi Dave,

Our prayers are always with you! You do not see those cards but they re always with you!

Take care
Swati