December 31, 2010

Focus Pocus

With the new year will come a new dedication to exercise. I have been slacking off for the better part of a month. Though I have a reason, it's not a very good one. I do experience the occasional aches and pains. Nothing serious, it is just providing an excuse to sleep a few more minutes. I plan to start the new year with a renewed vigor.

I am two weeks into the new medication (high dose Casodex) and though I won't know if it's working for two more weeks, I believe my body is saying it is working. Time will tell.

2011 will be here in a few days. There is a lot to look forward to this year. I'll celebrate my sixth year of being a Prostate Cancer survivor. Where did the time go?  Brad will graduate from 8th grade and subsequently start high school. Mary and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and my dad will turn 80. I'm sure there are more, but for now, these are the milestones that lie ahead.

Happy New Year to all of you! May it be filled with wonderful times and glorious memories!

No comments: