June 23, 2005

This says a lot of what I am thinking each day.....

A friend passed the link below my way. It says a lot, without saying much about what I am going through. Click here, have your speakers or headphones ready....
http://www.thesurvivormovie.com/

Someone asked me the other day "Have you been able to put it out of your mind for long periods of time?".....my reply, "If you consider an hour a long period of time".

Tomorrow morning I go in for my second Lupron shot, and to have blood drawn for a PSA test. Mary and I have a wager; I'm guessing 0.5, she thinks 1.2 (last test 4-19-05 my number was 2.1).

It's only been four months since I was "officially" diagnosed, it seems like a lifetime ago (pun intended).

Go visit www.flhw.org and let me know what you think? We still have a lot of work to do, but I think it is a good start.

God bless all of you, thank you for your constant prayers and encouragement, we couldn't do it without you!

NEXT UP: more details on the foundation and what you can to do help.

No comments: