June 30, 2005

The settlement.....

As I mentioned previously, Mary and I had a little wager on the PSA test results (I won, my guess was within 0.05!!!). The payoff? She let me purchase a little red sports car I've had my eye on!

No it's not the Mustang, it's a 2005 Saab 9.3. I just picked it up at lunch so I can't provide much feedback at this point. With the GM "Employee pricing for Everyone" deal it was too good of a deal to pass up. (Sorry bro, no Chrysler product this time). Sorry for the boasting, but as you know I haven’t had much of an opportunity to do so in the past 4 months.

Tonight the FLHW board meets for the first time. I am unbelievably grateful to Rich, Mark, Steve and Chris for agreeing to help Mary and I with this effort. I'll provide details in future blog entries.

Have a happy 4th and Happy birthday to my brother Dan and Buck (our very large black lab!!).

No comments: