April 14, 2012

Mad World

There's a song, Mad World by Gary Jules, I believe it's a re-recording of an old Tears for Fears song. I find it to be a heart wrenching song, but it also is a song that I enjoy dearly. There are a few lines that touch far to close to home:

"And I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dieing,
Are the best I ever had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

There are aspects of my life right now that are perfection, little bits that I cherish. A lot of the rest is just chaotic and frankly tiresome. It will get better, I have faith that it will happen.

3 comments:

Marylanders said...

Perfection amidst the chaos. So wonderful.. and so true.
Prayers!

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting! Keep the faith because good things are going to happen.

swatimittal@yahoo.com said...

Dave - Hang in there, things will work out.
You are da warrior!