April 05, 2012

Another Loss

I had mentioned John A. here briefly over the last few months. On March 25th the disease finally got the best of him.

He leaves a huge hole in the on-line community and will be greatly missed. He continued to guide us and provide inspiration as he and his wife Jeanne continued to share their experience through the last weeks and days of his journey on earth.

There were a number of tributes and things written about John, I believe my friend Joel did an exemplary job: http://advancedprostatecancer.net/?p=3135

I have no other words to add other than I really hate this disease.

To John:
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

No comments: