March 30, 2007

Today's double dose

I just picked up my bone scan from Tuesday, this time I requested a copy of the Radiologist report instead of waiting for Dr. H on Monday. For the most part I like what I read. No mention on my back, neck, shoulders etc.! As for my rib and pelvis "activity, but no increase from 8/20/06 report". There is "some slight increase in activity" in my left thigh "orbital blah, blah..." basically, the ball at the top of my right thigh bone. (non-professional observation: I never have pain or discomfort there, it's always the left side, though that has been months ago).

So, more on Monday, my guess is Dr. H will give us the classic "stay the course"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I haven't blogged about music lately so here's something to ponder.

There's a one hit wonder band from back around 2003 "Finger Eleven". I don't know much about them other than they are originally from Ontario, Canada. They briefly hit the Billboard Top 20 with the song below.

I created a playlist for my iPod last summer which included the song "One Thing". The playlist is titled '1st Therapy', I listen to it all the time!

I'm sure the song is about a girl or something similar, but the lyrics is italics hit real close to home. Enjoy!

Also, try Matt Costa, "Songs We Sing". Great CD.....thanks to 'the other David' for turning me on to Matt last summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~
FINGER ELEVEN
"One Thing"
Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line

It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

[Chorus:]
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
......

No comments: