February 14, 2005

Dazed and Confused.....

By tomorrow at this time the CAT scan and the bone scan will be complete. I'm nervous, scared, petrified etc. Not at all about the tests, again, it's the results of the tests that have me concerned.

Today is Valentines Day, it's hard to be positive and put on a good face. I'll try my best tonight, I love her so much, she is more responsible for the good things and success in my life than she knows. There is no telling what would have become of me if she had not come into my life.

Instant thought: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, my friend. May God bless you and your family.
R