I am fairly certain my friends, family, and those around me on a daily basis would attest to the fact that I’m not a complainer. I don’t dwell on my situation or current condition, nor do I focus on the negative side of a situation, but I have to say it at least once, I’m tired.
I’m tired of:
- the little aches and pains.
- taking all the medications.
- worrying if the current treatment is working.
- trying to live a normal life when my life is anything but normal.
- worrying about the future, and for me that's like six months from now!
- not playing disc golf.
- the words 'Prostate' and 'Cancer'