May 14, 2008

Another reminder that it's not all about me....

With the risk of being repetitive, God reminded me today (once again), that it's not all about me.

Friends of ours have been going through their own health crisis. I ask that you pray for them as they will be undergoing a major surgery tomorrow. Pray for success through surgery and comfort through the recovery process.

As I write this, I have just finished reading an email that was sent out as an update to family and friends. I have tears in my eyes as I can sense the fear and uncertainty in her words. Please send them strength through a prayer, or a silent moment, or however you choose. I would like to ask the Lord to watch over them, and have as many people as possible send some positive thoughts their way!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN

Your tears are my tears, David. I stand with you in Faith, Love and Hope. My prayers are extended to you and your friends. I know Jesus is your teacher and guide, as he is mine. I Love you brother. May peace be with you.

Tony Crispino