September 24, 2007

Miss Me?

I knew it had been a while, but I had no idea it had been two weeks!

We, Mary and I, are heads down preparing for this year's golf tournament this Friday.
The tournament has been sold out (144 players) since the third week of August. The weather forecast is calling for an absolutely perfect day; a low of 57 and high of 78. We are truly blessed!

On the health scene, no changes. I added Avodart to my daily regimen a few weeks back and started taking ketokonazole three times a day instead of twice in order to achieve a more consistent dosage. My next Oncologist appointment is the 8th of October.

I've played disc golf the past few weekends, but not particularly well. However, it was enjoyable, which is the point after all.

I heard back from the couple in Austin but need to get back to them, as I mentioned I've been far to busy.

That's it for now, stay tuned.

No comments: