March 16, 2005

UPDATES.....

Houston is all set. April 17th we will fly down. Our first meeting is Monday the 18th at 9:30am. We have to plan on being there for 7 consecutive business days but we could be done as early as 3 or 4 so we had to find changable tickets....good thing we had a dear friend come through! We also had some help with a great hotel rate....I am getting a little anxious and it's still over 4 weeks away.

I had an initial meeting this morning as I try to set up a non-profit. I have someone attempting to set up a meeting with an attorney to help create a 501.3c. I also have someone putting together a logo I can use for a website and other marketing materials.
I'll share more ideas at a later time but it's late and I have an early morning date in the basement with the weights....18 pounds down, many more to go! As I told someone today, the weird thing is between the diet and the exercise, I haven't felt this good in years.....

No comments: