July 24, 2009

Welcome to my World(s)

Quick health update: I can feel the Keto working, seriously. Up until Tuesday I was experiencing pain where my thigh meets my right hip. While playing disc golf this last weekend I experienced mild pain when planting my front foot, a move that is very important to long drives. Anyway I started Keto Monday night I haven't touched the Advil since! I even went out a practiced my drives last night with the bro-in-law. The result was absolutely no pain and some rather encouraging drives!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm starting to get a little excited about the Disc Golf World Championships.
Here's a story from our local Fox affiliate and several links if you want to follow along next week:

5 comments:

John Wagner said...

Go Keto, go!

I plan to follow along. Have fun!

LeftTenant said...

Right ON, David!

Anonymous said...

David , This is certaily great news , I hope You get a great response
Dan J

Rick said...

Dave, I dont think I have your bracelets any longer; I remember this foundation. I did not know you had gone through all this; lost touch of our group. I will read your links. Good luck and thanks. I will pray for you. Rick

mens health supplements said...

Just came across your site and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it. Your upbeat attitude is something everyone should strive for! Good luck, and keep disc golfing and living your life to the fullest!