May 07, 2009

Fwd: There will be tears.

I have been in Orlando all week, away from Mary and Brad.

During this time and as I mentioned in my last entry, we lost a dear friend.

I haven't really had the opportunity to reflect and let the memories flow or to take a minute to be, if nothing else, sad.

I sense that tonight, after Brad is asleep there will be tears.
---------------
Tomorrow will be crazy busy as Mary and I prepare for Saturday's second annual FLHW disc golf tournament. At this point I would guess we will end up with close to 100 disc golfers. The weather is supposed to be ideal, the anticipation is unbearable at times. I look forward to the day and once again having the opportunity to promote the need for early detection and support of the research to find a cure for PC.

Pictures and a full update in a few days.

No comments: