December 19, 2008

And so it goes....

It seems treatment number ten is being tolerated as well as those that I have previously received.
I have been tired in the afternoon and evening the past few days and am able to fall asleep soundly by 9:30pm. Metallic mouth is reeking havoc again, I could really use a grande, skinny, vanilla latte, the caffeine would do me good, but the taste would not be so good!
I am about 30 minutes away from being off work for the rest of the year! Mary and I are headed to lunch, then I have to run a few errands. One of those is a trip to the post office, ewww!
Winter has fully engulfed Kansas City. With the temperature for tomorrow morning's forecast at 21 degrees, I'm going to pass on disc golf. However, don't doubt there will be a number of the regular gang out there tomorrow!
Updates over the next two weeks might be sporadic at best, we'll just have to wait and see.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you and may the new year bring you much happiness and joy!
Peace be with you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi David,
Sorry I haven't checked in for a while at your site. After some catching up (not really cause I see you and chat with you all over the cyber world...) I just wanted to say hi to you, and your family. Christmas is upon us again and all I want from Santa is our good health. I still think it would be great one day to walk the disk golf course with you, talking sports and music, or whatever, and talking about the blessings the Lord has bestowed upon us! Namely our loved ones. We will do this one day I just know it! Until that day, I am sending the sincerist well wishes to you, and my prayers for you. May the glory of God be with you as we celebrate the birth of His son.

Peace and Love in Christ.

Tony

Anonymous said...

I am go glad to hear your treatments continue to go well. I wish you and your family the very best Christmas and New Year.

Anonymous said...

Hey David,
Hitting you againn in this post, but to just say Happy New Year.

Happy New Year. Love ya!

Tony