April 25, 2007

A one time premonition.....

On Monday I have my 9th Zometa treatment and my usual PSA test.
Though I usually don't go out on a limb and try to predict anything, but here it goes:
I predict my PSA number will be lower again next week!

Why? Overall, I feel better than I have in a long time. I speak of the little aches and pains that I deal with on a daily basis. They may not even be related to PC? They might just be age related? Either way, they are almost non-existent lately!

On Saturday for example, I played disc golf and then spent almost 6 hours in the yard. I was working my tail off too! Moving rocks and pavers, digging up bushes, planting flowers etc. I went back out for three more hours on Sunday. In the end, I had no issues with pain, fatigue etc. I even woke up Monday morning and worked out.

The previous weekend I played 80 holes of disc golf in about 36 hours, a few Advil and I was feeling great! It might not have been that bad at all, I took this dosage just to make sure I stayed ahead of the pain. Again, I attribute this to age, not necessarily PC.

So I got to thinking.....I wonder....maybe things have taken a turn for the better? The rollercoaster ride continues, strap yourselves in, push down the lap bar.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray with you for good numbers on Monday's PSA test. It's good to hear you are staying so active. God does work in many mysterious ways and He is working in you.