May 16, 2005

1015 + 60 + 5 + 2 +1

Yesterday I rode my mountain bike for the first time in about 12 years.
It really felt good. For those of you in KC, did you ever notice that on windy days it doesn't matter which direction you face, the wind seems to always follow you!

I only rode for and hour, slow and steady, I didn't want to pull something. It was so relaxing, return trips are a must. So the numbers above mean:
1015 = the number of songs on my iPod, I listened the whole time
60 = the number of minutes, didn't want to go overboard
5 = the number of miles
2 = wheels
1 = person

Today was my first day back at Sprint, not real eventful but there is a lot of work ahead, I'm pretty excited about it!!!

Next weekend Brad and I are going camping out near Lawrence, KS. It should be a lot of fun. I'm praying for good weather!

Not much else to add today.......

No comments: