April 14, 2012

Mad World

There's a song, Mad World by Gary Jules, I believe it's a re-recording of an old Tears for Fears song. I find it to be a heart wrenching song, but it also is a song that I enjoy dearly. There are a few lines that touch far to close to home:

"And I find it kind of funny,
I find it kind of sad,
The dreams in which I'm dieing,
Are the best I ever had.


There are aspects of my life right now that are perfection, little bits that I cherish. A lot of the rest is just chaotic and frankly tiresome. It will get better, I have faith that it will happen.


Marylanders said...

Perfection amidst the chaos. So wonderful.. and so true.

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting! Keep the faith because good things are going to happen.

swatimittal@yahoo.com said...

Dave - Hang in there, things will work out.
You are da warrior!