January 30, 2009

A brick wall

I was able to get almost all of the way through the week without much day time fatigue, just in the evening and over night.Today on the other hand I am beat. It's just after noon and I am contemplating heading home for a several hour nap!

I am hoping this does the trick because tomorrow it is supposed to be 60 degrees and disc golf is calling my name! I'll have to see how things go this afternoon and tonight.

In addition I was hoping to go out a have a nice dinner with Mary tomorrow night, since we spent my birthday at home. I'm not upset with that, I was tired, it was freezing out and my brother-in-law was still getting over a cold. So maybe with the warm weather tomorrow the four of us will find time for a nice meal?

Not much else to share today, other than the fact I pine for spring!

No comments: