March 20, 2008

Looking for a good book?

I just finished reading "The Kite Runner". Have you read it?

This was the first time in my lifetime that a book made me cry. Seriously! Perhaps it's
the hormonal imbalance? Maybe the flood of emotions in other areas of my life?

What ever it was, I cannot say enough about this book. It was fantastic!

I just saw they made it into a movie.....it will be realesed to DVD next week, not counting on much but I will probaby rent it.
Why does Hollywood think they can translate every good book into a movie? It rarely works.

I'm not a book reviewer so I'm not going to add comments like "SPELLBINDING", "CAPTIVATING", "A MUST READ"...

If you like to read and are looking for a unique, heart warming and heart wrenching story, this is well worth your time.

No comments: