November 19, 2009

Sometimes....

There are times when I sit here and I wonder to myself.... "I have cancer...really?"

I don't want you to think I'm depressed, it's really the opposite. My leg/hip pain is all but gone and I'm feeling really good physically.

Maybe that's why at this particular time I'm questioning the reality of my condition.

I spent last weekend at my brother's property. He deer hunts with a few guys from St. Louis and I sit in the house and read books, watch college football and cook and overall just relax. This is the same place I wrote about in 2006 and in September of 2008. I would like to find more time to get up there. It's incredibly beautiful.

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I'm even trying to lose a few pounds as we approach the date. Looking forward to wonderful food and spending time with family. Again, more time to relax, and spend time with those I love.

No comments: