November 09, 2005

Sooner versus later......

It's not the news we were hoping for at this point. My PSA scores are starting to rise now and though we need to wait until we have seen three consecutive rises, it's not trending very well.

We have an appointment with my Urologist on Friday to discuss….not sure what's next? From what we’ve read there are a few things:
- try a start/stop approach with the pharmaceuticals (on a few weeks, off a few weeks)
- begin chemo and possibly radiation treatments
- look for a clinical trial (though I am not real excited about double blind trials and placebos!!!)

This is definitely one of the low moments…….I'm looking for something to be positive about….not sure what that is right now…..

This really sucks!

No comments: