June 15, 2007

I revisit the blahs.....

Not much going on, we're in that period of time between tests so I'm a little blah.
 
I am walking without crutches. Not all the time but a lot. Stairs are a challenge. I've also developed this 'Charley horse' in my right calf.  I think it's from lack of use then walking with the boot on. It awakened me about at 4:00am this morning, I never went back to sleep.
 
I keep wishing I could play disc golf and after running into my friend Pete last night, I REALLY wish I could play! But with age comes patience, not sure who said that? So I will wait patiently until early July.
 
This weekend is Father's Day and because of that Major League Baseball and the Prostate Cancer Foundation are holding events at most parks.  The Kansas City Royals players are all wearing blue wrist bands and the team is auctioning off some autographed items.  If you are attending a game, look for the tables!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, David! My thoughts and prayers with you and your family! Brenda Druckenmiller