November 28, 2006

Ring go the bells, so many bells...

I love it! It's Christmas time. With Thanksgiving falling so early, I find this somewhat strange because it's not even December yet?

I spent the weekend with a paint brush and roller in hand. Our basement really needed a new coat of paint and so after 3 days, 17 hours, 5 college football games, two NFL games I'm done! None of our Christmas decorations are up but wow does our basement look good!

No updates of the health front, even after all the standing, bending over etc. my back and legs feel great. I even managed to sneak in three rounds of disc golf between last Wednesday and Saturday. The weather here was great, no coats required, just jeans and long sleeve t-shirts.

I've added a new link to the right. It takes you to "Objective: a Healthy Eric". He's a friend of a friend. He's dealing with a different cancer, in a different way....his posts are very emotionally honest to say the least. Check it out when you have a chance...

6 comments:

John Wagner said...

David,
Wow, good to see you are feeling so energetic and well! I was painting hallways inside my house this weekend instead of putting up Christmas lights as usual. However, that's all I did.

Thanks for the link to Eric's blog. I had read it before, but lost track of the link. Powerful stuff.

By the way, glad you could stop Mary in time :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.